This could be the affordable family-friendly find of the year: a sunny '70s classic with lovely grounds and great views. With amazing flow to a sunny deck that is overlooking the northern hills and an unbeatable family friendly backyard, this offers value and convenience handy to the CBD, Johnsonville and Porirua. Features include:
- Superb configuration for families, with four double-bedrooms, separate living, and dining, with woodburner and heat pump, and potential to add a second bathroom
- Huge north-facing deck from which to soak up the sun and the sights, complete with wonderful views over the Seton Nossiter Valley
- Sheltered, gated backyard with leafy terraced lawn - a safe year-round haven for kids and pets
- Quiet cul-de-sac location close to kindergarten, daycare centre, schools, scouts' hall and an off-leash dog run
- Unbelievable garaging under the house with workshop space, storage, and additional off-street parking
- Buyers Enquiry Over $695,000
The enormous basement area/garage, incredible sunshine, and phenomenal outdoor living make this the perfect opportunity for young families wanting a warm and dry home within an increasingly sought after suburb with potential for massive growth. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
During Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ. We will be adhering to social distancing and all hygiene guidelines and will request our clients to also follow these guidelines within our office and clients homes. Sign-in registers are in place for security and tracking purposes and all clients will be required to sign these.
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Garages: 1 Garage
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 3