Unsurpassed views, the best year-round sun possible, and a sublime city-fringe location, make this apartment unbeatable value. It offers an amazingly serene lifestyle on the top floor of an iconic mid-century complex renowned for its security and proximity to the waterfront, downtown and town belt.
- Spectacular east-west aspect with a blue-water outlook from every room, including both double-bedrooms
- Sun-filled living-dining/room with northwest-facing balcony with city and harbour views
- Quiet, safe, easily accessible owner-occupied company share building, set back from the road and overlooking Roseneath School and a historic church
- Conveniently located for walking to the city, catching a bus or dashing to the airport
- Plenty of potential to make it your own over time
- Can be purchased fully furnished
- Single garage with storage locker plus bonus of visitor parking for when friends and family drop in
- Buyer Enquiry Over $485,000
This is the ultimate city-pad for singles, couples, or professionals that want to be close to the city while enjoying arguably Wellington's most famous vista. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
A maximum of 10 people inside a property at any time (property size dependant) under Level 2 guidelines.
Please where possible 1-2 persons per group to visit our open home so we can allow for as many people to come through the property during the open home.
Alternatively, please contact the agent to arrange a private viewing.
During Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ. We will be adhering to social distancing and all hygiene guidelines and will request our clients to also follow these guidelines within our office and clients homes. Sign-in registers are in place for security and tracking purposes and all clients will be required to sign these declarations/registers prior to entering our properties.
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Garages: 1 Garage
Family Room: 1