This funky red-and-blue landmark offers a vintage mix of character and lifestyle a short stroll from Houghton Bay beach. It combines three bedrooms and four-car garaging with the option to buy a neighbouring home to create an exceptional South Coast sanctuary like no other. Features include:
- Separate lounge and spacious eat-in kitchen with bifolding windows and lots of storage
- Indoor-outdoor flow to a private sunny deck sited off the kitchen for leafy al fresco living
- Stylishly tiled bathroom with the convenience of a separate shower for young families
- 1900s charm, including original floorboards, sash windows and high stud
- Huge garage that could be used as a workshop to run a business from home, for storing surfboards, kayaks and boats, or for converting into recreation or extra living space
- Buyer Enquiry Over $745,000
This represents an unbeatable opportunity for young families, surfies, and anyone who wants an enormous workshop/garage space! You won't believe the versatility and coastal fun on offer so close to the CBD. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
11 Cave Road, Houghton Bay is for sale as well - Buy one or buy both. For more information: www.trademe.co.nz/a/property/residential/sale/listing/2737024192?bof=nb4Z72Wv
Please contact the agent to arrange a private viewing.
During Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ. We will be adhering to social distancing and all hygiene guidelines and will request our clients to also follow these guidelines within our office and clients homes. Sign-in registers are in place for security and tracking purposes and all clients will be required to sign these declarations/registers prior to entering to our office and properties.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Garages: 3 Garages
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 2