Elevated above the beach, this one-of-a-kind home enjoys cliff-top views of the golden sand and sea below yet is nestled into the hill providing total privacy and shelter from Wellington's prevailing wind. It also boasts some of the best outdoor living areas we have ever seen. You even have your own Surf tower! Features include:
- Huge private deck overlooking the coast for endless hours of beachside entertaining
- You will love summer barbecues by the pool and relaxing in the spa & sauna
- Three double bedrooms (plus sleepout & studio) and two bathrooms
- Inspirational studio, office or sleep-out: in your own totally separate surf tower!
- Overlooks one of Wellington's premium surf spots
- Relaxed, casual and unpretentious beach decor with lots of wood and warmth
- Short drive to the city
- Option to buy an adjoining three-bedroom home with four-car garaging!
- Drive on access to large single garage, plus workshop & further off-street parking
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,195,000
With a wonderful indoor/outdoor lifestyle and intimate sea views, the feeling of being in a treehouse like coastal paradise is profound. Real Estate hyperbole seldom lives up to the hype. This will exceed it on every level. View Sunday to avoid missing out.
13 Cave Road, Houghton Bay is for sale as well - Buy one or buy both. For more information: www.trademe.co.nz/a/property/residential/sale/listing/2737024377?bof=bxQm883Q
Please contact the agent to arrange a private viewing.
During Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ. We will be adhering to social distancing and all hygiene guidelines and will request our clients to also follow these guidelines within our office and clients homes. Sign-in registers are in place for security and tracking purposes and all clients will be required to sign these.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Garages: 1 Garage
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 1