Young families and first-time buyers won't believe what their money will buy this close to town: a sunny, well-presented three-bedroom home from an era when houses were built to last - but with modern comforts like DVS. Most of the hard work's been done so you can relax over summer and add value at your leisure. Features include:
- Enduring 1960s weatherboard construction with a modern Colorsteel roof and recently repainted exterior for peace-of-mind maintenance
- Warm and sunny, with due north aspect, woodburner and DVS system for year-round comfort
- Fantastic location for families and commuters: within an easy walk of shops and schools, handy to the motorway and just metres from superette and takeaways
- Single garage and ample off-street parking - plus there's a bus stop virtually at the front gate
- Great grounds for kids, pets and gardeners: fully fenced with flat lawn, rock walls and shrubs, and a terraced vegetable garden with scope to develop further
- Buyers Enquiry Over $690,000
Paparangi has become one of the most popular northern suburbs, and it's easy to see why with value as outstanding as this. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
During Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ. We will be adhering to social distancing and all hygiene guidelines and will request our clients to also follow these guidelines within our office and clients homes. Sign-in registers are in place for security and tracking purposes and all clients will be required to sign these declarations/registers prior to entering to our office and properties.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Garages: 1 Garage
Family Room: 1