First-time investors and home-and-income buyers won't want to let the grass grow under their feet with this fantastic prospect: a substantial two-flat investment on the cusp of two of Wellington's bluest-chip suburbs: Roseneath and Oriental Bay. If you value location and potential, you've hit the jackpot!
- Classic 1900s villa, divided into two self-contained flats: one with five bedrooms, the other with one
- Fantastic cash flow with a combined weekly rental of $1245
- Versatile multi-unit investment: rent out both or live in one and use the other to help pay the mortgage
- Short walk from the CBD with bonus of dual access from The Crescent and Grass Street
- Quintessential inner-city character, complete with native timber floorboards, high ceilings, tiled fireplace, and bay and double-hung windows
- Buyers Enquiry Over $1,049,000
This is the perfect opportunity to buy close to the CBD and enjoy a solid return on your investment. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
A maximum of 10 people inside a property at the one time (property size dependant) under Level 2 guidelines.Please where possible 1-2 persons per group to visit our open home so we can allow for as many people to come through the property during the open home.
Alternatively please contact the agent to arrange a private viewing.
During Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ. We will be adhering to social distancing and all hygiene guidelines and will request our clients to also follow these guidelines within our office and clients homes. Sign-in registers are in place for security and tracking purposes and all clients will be required to sign these declarations/registers prior to entering to our office and properties.
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Family Room: 2