Opportunities to build this close to the city are rare, especially on a 1791sqm^ bush-clad section with stunning harbour views and full sun in a blue-chip suburb. The owners are living in Australia and would now like this sold. Features include:
- Views across Ngaio Gorge to Wellington Harbour and Oriental Bay
- Tranquil bush setting within a short drive of downtown
- Secure location near the end of an exclusive gated cul-de-sac close to the Singapore High Commission
- Concept design for three-bedroom home with indoor-outdoor living, extensive glazing and car deck amid regenerating native bush
- Proximity to Khandallah and Ngaio villages, and top schools, parks and walkways
- Buyer Enquiry Over $250,000
This is your chance to do what everyone else only dreams of: build your own architecturally designed home in one of Wellington's most desirable locations. This is priced to sell so call quickly to avoid missing out.
(^Source: Property Guru)
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.