If a seaside lifestyle is what you yearn for, yet proximity to the city remains important, then this impeccably presented home is a must see. With architecturally designed spaces and open plan living at its core, this home makes you feel like you're on holiday every day!
- Two double bedrooms
- One generous single bedroom (with built in bed) or office space
- An oversized modern bathroom with wet shower and claw foot bath
- Beautiful, polished concrete and wooden floors
- Generous attic space
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining with breath-taking views to the sea
- The living area flows effortlessly to both the back and front entertaining areas. Step out onto the large deck at the front and enjoy the prefect spot for al fresco dining or appreciate the large BBQ area to the rear with an inbuilt fire pit.
- Impressive workshop, great for storage or use the space as an outdoor bar
- Elevated garden area to further maximise the views
- Off street parking
- Close to public transport making the daily commute to the city easy
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,075,000
Our owner is looking to downsize and will provide a LIM & building report to prospective purchasers once they have viewed. To book a viewing, call Ashleigh Abels immediately!
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 1st October 2020, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 1