It's rare to find a modern downtown apartment in this price range, with not just one, but two balconies with vistas of either the harbor or lush Tinakori Hills. As well as sunny outdoor living, it's surprisingly quiet and offers fantastic security within an easy walk of the waterfront, Parliament, the railway station and Sky Stadium. Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus extra storage in the living/dining room
- Large west-facing balcony for soaking up late sun and views of the Tinakori Hills
- Corner balcony with city views that also can be accessed from the master bedroom
- Well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances and tiled floor
- Conveniently located on second floor of the unique Stadium Apartments complex with large central atrium
- Heatpump for year round warmth
- Secure covered carpark
- Buyer Enquiry Over $550,000
This represents an unbeatable opportunity to purchase a sun drenched two bedroom apartment with amazing indoor/outdoor flow that is walking distance to the CBD. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 3pm, Thursday 17th September 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
A maximum of 10 people inside a property at the one time (property size dependant) under Level 2 guidelines.
Please where possible 1-2 persons per group to visit our open home so we can allow for as many people to come through the property during the open home.
Alternatively please contact the agent to arrange a private viewing.
During Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ. We will be adhering to social distancing and all hygiene guidelines and will request our clients to also follow these guidelines within our office and clients homes. Sign-in registers are in place for security and tracking purposes and all clients will be required to sign these declarations/registers prior to entering to our office and properties.
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Garages: 1 Garage
Family Room: 1