This 1890's villa in one of Mount Victoria's quietest streets combines magnificent character, sophisticated living and up to four bedrooms all within a few minutes' walk of downtown. Features include:
- Unique blend of stylish decor and spectacular Victorian character, with high ceilings, timber floors and pressed tin walls
- Spacious living and dining rooms ideal for entertaining and family living
- Two bathrooms plus bonus of a separate laundry with fantastic storage
- Amazingly warm thanks to great sun and gas radiator heating throughout
- Secluded north-facing rear garden with flat lawn, al fresco terraces and sheds for extra storage
- Close to everything that makes Mount Victoria the ultimate inner-city suburb; The waterfront, town belt and Wellington College
- Buyer enquiry over $1,695,000
This is a fantastic find for families and professionals seeking the signature Mt Victoria inner city lifestyle. View this Sunday to avoid missing out.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 17th September 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
A maximum of 10 people inside a property at the one time (property size dependant) under Level 2 guidelines.
Please where possible 1-2 persons per group to visit our open home so we can allow for as many people to come through the property during the open home.
Alternatively please contact the agent to arrange a private viewing.
During Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ. We will be adhering to social distancing and all hygiene guidelines and will request our clients to also follow these guidelines within our office and clients homes. Sign-in registers are in place for security and tracking purposes and all clients will be required to sign these declarations/registers prior to entering to our office and properties.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Family Room: 1