City-end Northland homes don't come better specified than this modern three-bedroom sensation with gorgeous harbour views, the bonus of a self-contained one-bedroom flat and the convenience of a double-garage with an internal lift. Simply drive in and arrive home in style! Features include:
- Architecturally designed to capitalise on the north-east sunny aspect overlooking the Botanic Garden towards the harbour
- Three double-bedrooms and two bathrooms, so perfect for families or having guests to stay
- Versatility of a separate flat for income, extended family or running a business from home
- Multiple open-plan living spaces with an abundance of natural light and warmth with extensive double-glazing and gas heating for those winter months
- Amazing indoor-outdoor flow to multiple decks and a terraced rear garden with Ngaio, Cabbage and Lancewood trees
- Metres from the bus stop and within easy walk of Kelburn and Northland shops, Victoria University, Zealandia, Botanic Garden and cable car
With the flat returning a high weekly rental income, this could be a fantastic way to afford a premium home in a sought-after location.
Builders Report and LIM Report available upon viewing.
Tender Closes 12pm, Friday 30 October 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Ensuite
Garages: 2 Garages
Family Room: 3