How incredible is this? A charming three-bedroom, two-bathroom character home, with a substantial sleep-out, surrounded by natives with a large flat lawn just metres from The Terrace and only a few minutes' walk from Willis Street and the CBD. Who would have thought that living in the heart of the city could be so green and serene? There is the bonus of a large double garage below with concept plans to build brand new on top. Features include:
- Renovated 1920s three bedroom character home with stunning character features, Matai floor-boards, Rimu joinery, plaster ceilings, and leadlight windows
- Lovely large lounge with gas fireplace and sunny bay window seat with views of the city and town belt
- Indoor-outdoor flow to gorgeous private garden with big flat lawn, natives, grapefruit trees, and a stunning grapevine covered entertaining area with built in macrocarpa seating
- Large sleep-out with heat pump - ideal as a fourth bedroom for teenagers or for working from home if you can't bear the 'commute'
- Previously tenanted as a five-bedroom property making this an excellent investment opportunity
- The easy, picturesque walk-up beneath native trees merely hints at the lush, leafy seclusion that awaits.
- Concept available to potentially build up to three brand new apartments above your garaging for income or family
- Big double-garage at street level: this close to the city you will barely need to drive but you will love the convenient storage and parking
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,395,000
Appealing to all inner-city suburb buyers, this character home with amazing views, great privacy and amazing outdoor living right in the city is extremely rare and will be popular. View this Sunday to avoid missing out.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 10 December at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Garages: 2 Garages
Family Room: 1