This is an amazing and affordable lifestyle opportunity on the cusp of the CBD and Cuba Precinct. Sunny and spacious with two double-bedrooms and two decks optimised for great sun and views, it's just a few minutes' walk from downtown and handy to the key arterial routes in and out of the city. Features include:
- Light and sunny open-plan interior, with a high stud, ceiling fan and heat pump in the living area for year-round comfort
- Unbeatable indoor-outdoor living, with east- and west-facing decks: one off the master bedroom, the other off the living area
- Panoramic city and town belt views from both bedrooms, and of Kelburn and the Tinakori Hills from the living/dining areas
- Very rare chance to buy a penthouse that spans the entire width of the building to facilitate the sun and indoor/outdoor flow on both sides
- On the top floor of a low-rise boutique complex
- Incredible convenience with your carpark right by the back entrance
- Buyer Enquiry Over $645,000
We don't believe you will find a sunnier inner-city apartment with better views in this price range. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 2pm, Thursday 1st October 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
A maximum of 10 people inside a property at the one time (property size dependant) under Level 2 guidelines.
Please where possible 1-2 persons per group to visit our open home so we can allow for as many people to come through the property during the open home.
Alternatively, please contact the agent to arrange a private viewing.
During Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ. We will be adhering to social distancing and all hygiene guidelines and will request our clients to also follow these guidelines within our office and client's homes. Sign-in registers are in place for security and tracking purposes and all clients will be required to sign these declarations/registers prior to entering to our office and properties.
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 1