Seldom do you find such a magical mix of character, comfort and charm in a sheltered, sunny setting teeming with tuis just a few minutes' walk from the beach, village shops and school. Could there be a better summer hot spot than this versatile seaside home?
- Three double-bedrooms and two bathrooms -- plus the amazing bonus of not one but two superbly specified studios
- Supremely versatile: use the studios for teenagers, working from home or workshop/storage
- Divine indoor-outdoor living, with sunny private deck off kitchen/dining area that steps out to flat lawn and sublime garden
- Separate lounge with exquisitely tiled gas fireplace to complement the heat pump and modern HRV system for year-round comfort
- Safely set back from the street on a newly fenced easy-care section with natives, feijoa and citrus trees, in-ground irrigation and ample off-street parking
- BEO $1,395,000
If you want to enjoy a sequestered lifestyle near the beach in Wellington's premier seaside suburb, don't miss viewing.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 2