Come one, come all! Whether you're a first-time buyer, young family or astute investor, you'll be bowled over by everything this three-bedroom charmer offers, from its amazing sun and spaces to its appealing character and oh-so-central location in one of Miramar's most sought after streets. Features include:
- Refurbished, recarpeted interior with three double-bedrooms, gas-heated open-plan living, and lovely character (original joinery, bay window, leadlights, ceiling rose)
- Dual aspect indoor-outdoor living: soak up the morning sun on the front veranda and watch it set from the rear wraparound deck
- Sunny, fully-fenced section, with flat lawn front and back, and room to harvest your own vegetables
- Ample off-street parking plus garage that could be used for extra storage if you run out of attic space
- Just a few minutes' easy walk from top schools, public transport, and Miramar and Strathmore Park shops
- Buyer Enquiry Over $799,000
This gem of a bungalow in the heart of Miramar represents fantastic buying with scope to add value at your leisure. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 22nd October 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Garages: 1 Garage
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 1