Overlooking both the South Coast and Island Bay village, Bay Hill offers 35 residential sections.
From sites with exceptional coastal vistas including Tapu te Ranga Island in the bay, to private & sheltered sites set amongst regenerating native bush.
Located a short walk to the Island Bay shops, & nestled alongside both Tawatawa & Paekawakawa native bush reserves, Bay Hill will enable residents to enjoy abundant cultural & recreational opportunities to support a healthy lifestyle in connection with beautiful natural surroundings.
- Bay Hill has a variety of sections to cater to various requirements including size, budget, access, views, privacy, & shelter
- With practical covenants to protect your investment & ensure high quality architecture & urban design
- Concept Designs available
When you buy a section in Bay Hill you will also benefit from shared ownership of;
- A beautiful, natural playground & recreational space (Lot 37) with all day sun & 360deg vistas of the surrounding area, including Tapu te Ranga Island & the South Coast, Island Bay village to the East, Tawatawa Reserve & the Western ridgeline, & Wellington City & Harbour to the North.
- Roadways used to access your property, & pedestrian paths (Lots 38, 39, 40)
- Pedestrian access leg to Freeling St & the Island Bay shops & transport links (Lot 36)
- Titles have not been issued at the time of releasing the sections for sale. We anticipate these will be finalised by Jan 2022
- Buyer Enquiry Over $525,000
Secure a section & build your dreams.
Contact Elise or Steve for more information or to arrange a time to view - please do not go onsite without prior arrangement.
**Please wear appropriate footwear**
^^ Renders are artist impressions only
^^ Lot sizes are subject to survey & final title issue