For sale for the first time in 21 years, this extraordinary home combines flexible lifestyle options with stunning views that, from the highest point of the garden, stretch from Lyall Bay and Evans Bay across the Eastern Walkway to the harbour entrance. Features include:
- Incredible versatility with four big bedrooms, three bathrooms and a range of spaces for extended family, recreation or working from home
- Mostly double glazed, and northeast-facing for fantastic sun and stunning views over Breaker Bay and the harbour entrance
- Lovely sheltered courtyard for private al fresco dining and terraced garden with amazing views in all directions
- Great location set amid family homes in community-minded neighbourhood close to Scots College, Weta Workshop, village shops and the Eastern Walkway. Easy commute to CBD.
- Safely set back from the street with excellent privacy, and elevated for sun and views, but with the bonus of drive-on to large car pad for secure off-street parking
Move in and enjoy this unique home as it is or add value by capitalising on its breathtaking aspect. Consider the possibilities - don't miss viewing.
Come along to one of the open homes or call to arrange a private viewing.
LIM and Building report will be available upon inspection.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 26th November 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 2 Ensuites
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 2