For the first time in over 45 years, we are excited to bring to the market two beautiful houses on one title.
The "White House" on Mitchell street is an iconic Brooklyn residence, positioned for all-day sun and 180-degree panoramic vista. With ceiling to floor views of the harbour and night lights, the aspect over Wellington is genuinely breathtaking.
A loved family home that will work well for a growing family, with room for everyone.
- Four double bedrooms, including master with ensuite and dressing room (or study)
- Separate study or fifth bedroom
- Two bathrooms plus separate toilet
- Four living areas, including open plan dining and kitchen
- Double car garaging and cable car, with room for an additional off-street car park
- Did we mention the views?
The second home was built for the grandparents to remain close-by. It is a clever, modern design with a high stud and pitched ceiling. Wonderful views, two bedrooms and open plan living. It is an ideal income opportunity or wonderful for extended family.
Brooklyn Primary School, Wellington College and Wellington Girls zoned. Walking distance to the city and on the Brooklyn bus route.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Garages: 2 Garages
Family Room: 3
Off-Street Parking: 1