The best of past and present makes this spectacular character home one of Wellington's finest. Modernised to maximise indoor-outdoor living while preserving the magnificent grandeur of its Edwardian heritage, it offers a singular inner-city lifestyle that wants for nothing but a new owner to cherish. Features include:
- Choice of four or five bedrooms, with optional office or extra living space that can be customised for your changing needs
- Multiple living rooms plus the bonus of a versatile loft that opens to a deck with stunning 360-degree views
- Breathtaking character, complete with restored native timbers, high ceilings, stained leadlights, polished floorboards, bay windows and grand staircase
- Deluxe entertainers' kitchen and dining area with open fireplace and bi-folding doors to a large, sunny, private courtyard
- Sublimely landscaped section with dual entrance and a large double-garage with extra storage
- RV $1,300,000
Renovated character homes of this scale and calibre are rare. See everything that makes it such a distinguished and delightful residence at Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 3rd December 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
RV $1,300,000 | Tender. Closing 12.00pm, 3 December 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Garages: 2 Garages
Family Room: 1