If you are looking for a central city apartment, but are underwhelmed by the lack of space and those little extras that make the difference between an apartment and a "home", then come check out this one and see how it measures up. For sale for the first time in 24 years, this very spacious apartment is conveniently located just opposite the Michael Fowler Centre at the bottom of Cuba St, with everything you need at your doorstep, including a vast number of eateries, bars, shops, the waterfront, Te Papa and the CBD.
- Large open plan kitchen / dining / living, flowing easily to a good size deck
- Two bedrooms including a very generous master with walk-in wardrobes
- Third single bedroom, ideal for use as a guest room or office
- Dutch ensuite bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate WC and laundry
- Generous and secure storage room
- Secure single covered car park
- Electric hot water and gas cooking
- Assessed at 45-50% NBS
- BC levies $1,101.84 monthly
- RV $710,000 (apt) & $61,000 (car park)
- Rates $2,792.89pa (apt) & $219.71pa (car park)
Presented in fantastic condition throughout, the apartment is ready to move straight in, while there is also plenty of scope to add your personality if desired.
Tender closes 1pm, Tuesday 01 December 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Our vendors have loved life at 126 Wakefield St since its original conversion in 1995, but a move to the Hawke's Bay beckons, so it's time to hand over to the next owners. Come check it out and see how it measures up!
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 1