You will love the extraordinarily tranquil lifestyle from this treehouse like home. Nestled into native bush, with panoramic views over the western hills, and just minutes from the central city. Features include:
- Three double bedrooms, two bathrooms and well-appointed, recently renovated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Open plan living/dining area with indoor-outdoor flow to large sunny deck
- Separate study
- Recently repainted interior, polished floorboards and gas heating
- Sheltered, secluded setting, small flat lawn, and only a very short walk from Wadestown School
- So many native birds it feels more like the middle of Zealandia than suburbia
- Buyer Enquiry Over $845,000
Perfect for singles, couples, or small families, you won't believe how handy this is to the CBD. Don't miss experiencing everything it offers at Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 3rd December 2020, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Family Room: 1