Located just a stone's throw from the Brooklyn village, with its abundant amenities, this wonderful family home has been standing proud since the turn of the 20th century, and in our vendor's ownership since 1995. Offering a rare blend of character features, modern upgrades, city fringe location and flexible layout, plus plenty of room for a large family, and complete with drive on garaging, excellent indoor outdoor flow and a generous flat back yard, this is family heaven that is bound to make you smile. To top it all off, with working from home on everyone's minds at the moment, the two home offices spaces will tick that box nicely too.
- Entertainers' kitchen with raised timber breakfast island, quality stainless appliances, and gas / electric double oven
- Family dining room open with the kitchen, with effortless flow through bifold doors, to a generous north facing BBQ courtyard
- Two adjacent lounges, that can be separated or open plan as required, allowing terrific flexibility for everyone
- Concealed office space in the family room, allowing work to be hidden away when needed
- Large, flat, back yard - plenty of room for backyard cricket - extremely rare in this locale
- Four bedrooms - all good size - including one in the converted roof space, with second office nook and attic reading room - awesome for teenagers!
- Two quality bathrooms, plus guest WC and separate laundry
- Gorgeous timber floors
- Loads of character features remain intact
- Gas heating and continuous gas hot water
- Zoned for great schools inc Wellington College and Wellington Girls
- RV $1,110,000
- Rates $4,984.45pa
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 3rd December 2020, at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
The vendor will not be considering offers prior to the deadline.
Our vendors have loved raising their family in this fabulous home. But the kids have flown the nest, so now it's the next family's turn to love this gracious lady... and we are sure she will love you right back!
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Garages: 1 Garage