First-time buyers and investors will love everything about this Thorndon townhouse, from its spaciousness and quiet location to its proximity to downtown, the town belt and the motorway. Why settle for an apartment when you can have all this plus your own garage? Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms, each with a double-wardrobe and easy access to central bathroom
- Comfortable open-plan living/dining with a small deck for indoor-outdoor flow
- Lock and leave lifestyle for convenience and busy lifestyles
- Within a few minutes' walk of everything from the CBD, train station and water-front to Parliament and Thorndon's shops and eateries
- Bonus of storeroom and garage for secure parking or, given the proximity to public transport, extra storage
- Body corporate levies of $4,012.10 per annum including insurance
- BEO $695,000
This is a great buy in a top spot, whether you're looking for your first home, an easy-to-rent investment or a lock-up-and-leave city pad. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Garages: 1 Garage
Family Room: 1