DEADLINE CALLED FOR 5PM TODAY, TUESDAY 24 NOVEMBER. PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT IF YOU WISH TO MAKE AN OFFER.
Positioned at the start of McKinley Crescent, this dual flat property offers a versatile well-presented addition to your investment portfolio; or a fantastic way to purchase your home and allow the other flat to help pay off your mortgage. Features include:
- Two flats, both having 2 bedrooms, large bathrooms, with light and bright living areas
- While converted in 1966 to a 2-flat property^, it has recently been updated with a new roof, repainted, insulation and heat pumps
- Slightly elevated position from the road to maximize light and views back towards Brooklyn Shops and Cinema
- Walking distance to Brooklyn school, village, and public transport with the CBD or the South Coast just a short drive in either direction
- Large 458sqm^ section which provides good off-street parking with potential to develop the site in the future
- Currently rented for $1,000 a week, WCC rates of $3,445.53^
- Buyer Enquiry Over $895,000
This versatile property is centrally located and always attracts good tenants. The remodeling by the current owners makes this an easy purchase decision that must be viewed to be appreciated.
Deadline Closes 5pm, Tuesday 24 November at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
^Source: Property Guru ^Source: WCC Archives Property Search.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Family Room: 2
Off-Street Parking: 2