-- Property best accessed from 14 Crieff Street --
This impressive character residence is privately tucked away amongst the lush greenery of Glenmore Street with the Botanic Gardens and CBD within an easy stroll.
Spread over two levels, this early 1900s home has an air of distinction, grace and romance, with soaring stud height, large sash windows, original fireplaces and polished timber floors setting the scene. The living areas are all downstairs as is the off street carpark and outdoor living, upstairs are the private spaces, with generous proportions and scope to add further value. Offering:
- Four bedrooms, three doubles and one single or home office
- Two separate balconies flow from the bedrooms, ideal for a morning coffee or evening vino whilst observing the visiting birdlife
- One family bathroom upstairs
- Large family kitchen with generous windows letting in the natural light and outlook to the surrounding established greenery
- Generous formal dining room
- Charming separate living room
- Low maintenance landscaped exterior
- Large deck for Summer entertaining
Our clients are now based out of Wellington but have thoroughly enjoyed owning this Northland gem both as a family home and more recently, reliable investment property. This property is truly delightful and epitomizes Wellington City living at its best.
Deadline sale (unless sold prior) closes 1pm, Thursday 3rd December 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Off-Street Parking: 1