It's rare to find a two-bedroom inner-city apartment in this price range, let alone one with its own car park. Within a few minutes' walk of Aro Village, the Cuba Street precinct and the CBD, it's perfect for professionals or investors wanting to capitalise on the appeal and convenience of this prime spot for tenants and tourists. Features include:
- Fantastic location for owner-occupiers and investors alike: within walking distance of everywhere, just metres from bus stops and easy access to motorway
- Versatility of owner-occupation, rental apartment, or Airbnb with year-round high occupancy rate
- Well appointed with modern fit-out, including granite kitchen, tiled bathroom and ultra fast broadband, but still scope to add value
- One of only three apartments in six-unit character building with car park for secure off-street parking
- Safely set back from the road for amazing peace and quiet in the heart of the inner-city
- Buyer Enquiry Over $599,000
- 51% NBS Rating, BC Levy $300 per month, Pet friendly*
For sale for the first time in 17 years, this is an exceptional opportunity if you're seeking affordable inner-city living or a flexible investment. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 28th January 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
*source vendor and NBS report
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 1