This landmark beachfront home dates to the 1920's and is uniquely positioned on a desirable corner site between two of Seatoun's most sought after streets. Cleverly renovated a number of years ago this home is one of the most admired seaside homes on Marine Parade.
- Four bedrooms plus an upstairs mezzanine second lounge/office with a Juliet balcony
- Beautiful character throughout including wooden floors
- A master bedroom with ensuite and large walk-in wardrobe
- Gas central heating, ample storage, and fantastic all day sun
- Gorgeous tree lined street that is quiet and safe for families
- Fantastic open plan kitchen and dining area which flows seamlessly out to a private & quiet courtyard, as well as the front deck
- Expansive decking that wraps around the front of the home and takes in where you enjoy expansive sea views
- Entertain in the private sun-drenched courtyard - the perfect place to unwind, relax and enjoy the peace and quiet
- Located in the sought-after Seatoun School Primary, or St Anthony's Primary School zone/area and an easy walk to Scots co-education college
- With quick access to the airport or take the Ferry from Seatoun wharf each morning to work, what a location!
- Large tandem garage on Ventnor and a single garage on Marine Parade (with plans to turn the garage into a studio, has Resource Consent)
- RV $1,900,000 (not indicative of market value)
This is a perfect home for professional couples, growing or established families, or anyone longing to be next to the sea in one of our most popular seaside villages. View this Sunday to avoid missing out. (^Source: Property Guru)
Tenders Closes 1pm, Thursday 11th March 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
RV $1,900,000 | Tender. Closing 1.00pm, 11 March 2021 at at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite
Garages: 3 Garages
Family Room: 2