Elevated for fantastic sun, this classic '50s home has great bones and is in one of Karori's most sought-after streets. Floor-to-ceiling windows take in views of the western hills, and French doors open out to a large deck; the perfect place to enjoy a wine in the last of the setting sun. The easy-care garden has established native trees, abundant birdlife, and terraced lawns for the kids.
- Three double bedrooms with wardrobes, including one with original built-in desk and drawers
- Living/dining can be separate or opened with adjoining doors
- Original mid-century features with built-in shelving and fireplace
- Heat pump in the living area plus eat-in kitchen with native timber floor
- Northwest-facing for year-round all-day sun
- Quiet location in a popular leafy street
- Large studio, storage, or basement area under the house that could be further developed
- Great schooling options, with zoning for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College while decile-10 Karori Normal School is just a short walk
- Large double garage for secure parking
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,195,000
This is perfect for families, executive couples, or anyone looking for a convenient location, fantastic neighborhood, amazing sun, and mid-century style. View Sunday to avoid missing out.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace Covid-19 Guidelines as issued by REA - more information can be found here - rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/
Case Study Image 1: PHOTO1
Family Room: 1