Talk about love at first sight. From the white picket fence at the front to the sunny, securely-fenced backyard with its lovely, leafy grounds, this charming three-bedroom bungalow offers an amazing lifestyle within easy reach of the city but so close to nature that only birdsong disturbs the serenity.
- Exquisitely renovated 1920s^ character, complete with native timber joinery, polished floorboards, bay window, stained lead lights and Carrara ceiling
- Superbly configured for family living and entertaining, with separate lounge and open-plan dining and modern well-appointed kitchen
- Sunny indoor-outdoor flow from kitchen to north-facing deck, with built-in seating, for effortless al fresco living
- Cosy and warm all year round with extensive double glazing, insulation, and gas central heating
- Peacefully positioned near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac close to the Skyline Track and Otari-Wilton's Bush for idyllic nature walks
- Handy to village shops and high-decile schools, a few minutes' walk from the bus route, and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,049,995
This is a fantastic opportunity to live in leafy splendour on the doorstep of everything that makes Karori such a sought-after place to live. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 8th April 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Mount Victoria, Wellington
(Source^: Property Guru)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 1