The vendor has lowered their price expectations and has told us to get it sold quickly, and we don't believe you will find better in this price range. It has two double bedrooms and two bathrooms, two balconies from which to watch the sun go down, and fantastic natural light. All within a few metres of some of the city's best eateries and bars. Features include:
- Light-filled and airy New York loft-style appeal, with newly-painted interior and new floating floorboards, carpet, designer spotlights and blinds
- Great afternoon sun to bask in on wide balconies with city and Brooklyn views
- Amazingly quiet given the proximity to our coolest bars and restaurants including Goldings Free Dive, Hanging Ditch, Pizza Pomodoro, Shepherd Restaurant, Leeds St Bakery, Wellington Chocolate Factory, and Fix & Fogg's hole-in-the-wall
- Securely located on the top floor of the well maintained and sought after Robert Hannah Centre
- Just a few minutes' walk from the Cuba Street precinct and not much further to the waterfront and town belt
- Current Body Corporate fee is $4,302.60 per annum
- 40% of NBS (not considered earthquake prone)^
- BEO $545,000
If you want to live in style within easy reach of everything that makes inner-city living so exhilarating - without breaking the bank - don't miss this Sunday's viewing.
^Source: body corporate
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite
Family Room: 1