What a find in Karori's best central location: a classic 70s weatherboard home with three bedrooms and a sun-soaked flat lawn and entertainers' deck. Built to last, it has been modernised for sought-after indoor-outdoor living but there's still room to add your flair. Features include:
- Three bedrooms with built-in double wardrobes for great storage
- Elevated northern aspect for incredible all-day sun and fantastic panoramic views
- Secure backyard great for kids and pets to safely play, plus garaging and further off-street parking
- Quiet location, adjacent to Wrights Hill Scenic Reserve and near Zealandia bird sanctuary
- Buyer Enquiry Over $875,000
You won't find a better value family home perfectly located - just walking distance from Ben Burn Park, Karori mall, public transport, great cafes and zoned for Wellington's top schools.
Tenders Close 12pm, Thursday 15 April at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Garages: 1 Garage
Off-Street Parking: 1
Family Room: 1