Our Auckland bound vendors have told us to get this sold and are willing to accept a cash offer of $800,000. No Tender to contend with here. For sale for the first time since it was built, this amazing apartment alternative combines exceptional space and storage, a sunny northeast aspect with stunning harbour views, and an exquisite indoor-outdoor lifestyle in one of our most sought-after inner-city locations. Features include:
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms, including master with walk-through wardrobe to ensuite
- Incredible versatility with an office or third bedroom and a conservatory-style studio, both of which share a large lower deck with the master bedroom
- Tiled upper deck with breathtaking harbour views from Shelly Bay to the western hills
- Light-filled lounge and open-plan dining with fantastic wall space for displaying art
- One of only five townhouses in boutique complex with secure, coded cable car access while being only metres from a bus stop
- Bonus of a single garage and a very short walk down, or easy cable car access right to your door
- Body Corporate levies $4,860 pa including insurance
- The vendor is willing to sell for $800,000
This is a very real opportunity to buy an amazing property outside of a Tender or Auction with a tangible price. Given its panoramic views and privileged, private aspect high above Balaena Bay, you won't believe how affordable this home is until you view it on Sunday.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite
Garages: 1 Garage
Family Room: 1