One of the cutest and freshly renovated apartments we have seen located in Brooklyn within this price point. This Company Share apartment offers an easy comfortable lifestyle which would be hard to replicate with the current owner instructing it to BE SOLD.
Further features include:
- Tastefully renovated with a new kitchen, finishes, and double glazed windows
- Private and quiet, with a shared outdoor space and garden
- Cozy and warm with new insulation installed within the renovation
- Large bedroom with ample storage
- Separate Storage locker
- Close to public transport, Brooklyn Village, Prince of Wales, and Central Park
- A well-run building with a strong sense of community within the complex
-NBS rating 47% - Dunning Thornton Consultants 2014 Seismic Report
-Company Share Levies- $5753.61 per year - Proposed 2020 - 2021 Company Financials (this includes Council Rates and building insurance)
- Buyer Enquiry Over $479,000
Rarely do we see single-bedroom apartments renovated to such a high standard, and offer such a lock-it and leave it opportunity yet so close to the CBD. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 1 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Family Room: 1