Here's your chance to buy a spacious architecturally designed mid-century home and income in one of Wellington's best suburbs with city and harbour views framed by native bush. Capitalise on the location and aspect to create your dream lifestyle within easy reach of the CBD. Features include:
- Three bedrooms plus a hobby room with great storage and convenience of two bathrooms plus a third toilet upstairs for the ultimate in family harmony
- Self contained one bedroom flat underneath to help pay the mortgage!
- Separate living and dining, with lovely city and harbour views, as well as large conservatory-style family room
- Sunny indoor-outdoor living, with upper and lower decks overlooking a private leafy garden
- Handy to two decile-10 primary schools and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Huge bonus of a carpad and carport with storage in a sought-after street where parking's at a premium
- Within a minute's walk of bus stop and a short, picturesque stroll to the CBD
- Rating Valuation $920,000 (not indicative of market value)
Make no mistake, this home needs some TLC but it represents a rare opportunity to own a design classic with a constant stream of cash from the flat. See everything this remarkable home offers in a top street on the doorstep of downtown this Sunday.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 22nd April 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
RV $920,000 | Tender. Closing 12.00pm, 22 April 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Ensuite
Garages: 2 Carports
Family Room: 2