Here's an amazing opportunity to capitalize on an incredible south-coast location with breathtaking views. This sunny 60's classic offers fantastic options to renovate or to demolish and build a showcase home that maximizes the potential of a site that already has the infrastructure in place to develop further. Features include:
- Three bedrooms, bathroom with a shower over bath, and modern kitchen
- Spectacular views over Houghton Bay and Princess Beach, across the eastern bays to the Orongorongos
- Largely original, so a great chance to renovate or replace it with a house that takes advantage of the extraordinary setting and views
- Lounge with built-in wood burner plus underfloor insulation and modern heat pump
- Large flat lawn with plenty of space for everything from a trampoline to redevelopment and bonus of two sheds for exceptional storage
- One (1) Car deck for off-street parking and on the bus route for easy access into the CBD
- Gross internal area = 89m2 (including deck) *source floor plan
Note: Both 191 and 191a Buckley Road are freehold properties and will be allocated separate titles once the subdivision is finalized. The subdivision is in the final stages of completion. The information pack contains the title plan which shows the land area of 191 Buckley Road (Lot 1 DP 562065) as being 327m2 and 191a Buckley Road (Lots 2 and 3 DP 562065 as being 592sqm and 9sqm).
If you're a first-time buyer, builder, or have the vision to match the vista from this stunning location, call for an inspection or we will see you at the open home!
Contact our friendly team today to be sent the information pack or to arrange a viewing!
Tender closes at 12 pm Thursday 8th July 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels, Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Off-Street Parking: 1