Newly renovated for the ultimate in modern, comfortable living, complete with a stunning entertainers kitchen, this beautiful bungalow is set in its own private, exceptionally sunny sanctuary on a securely fenced section surrounded by trees just minutes from everything that makes Ngaio so family-friendly and sought after. Features include
- Four bedrooms and two new bathrooms, so perfect for family living or having guests to stay
- Like-new interior but with the period appeal of polished floorboards, decorative ceiling roses, bay windows and leadlights
- Superbly specified for year-round warmth and comfort, with new clean-burning wood burner and gas central heating, two heat pumps and a ventilation system
- Sunny and sheltered outdoor living: choose between the lovely front garden or a big northwest-facing deck that steps down to a leafy, private courtyard and lawn
- Carport and off-street parking in the quiet no-exit street with minimal traffic plus a bonus of basement workshop with fantastic storage
- Handy to village shops, bus stops and the train station, just 300 meters from decile-10 Ngaio School and zoned for Wellington Girls College
Seldom can you buy such a picturesque, conveniently located character home with nothing left to do except soak up the sun and seclusion? Dont miss Sundays viewing.
Contact our friendly team today to be sent the information pack or to arrange a viewing!
Nick Major 021 055 2809 | Tom Culy 021 273 2357 | Harriet Culy 027 752 4915
During the Alert Levels, Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite
Garages: 2 Carports
Family Room: 1