With up to four double-bedrooms and a super-sunny section with flat lawn and fruit trees, this vintage bungalow offers a marvellous opportunity to capitalise on both its fantastic setting and location. No wonder it's for sale for just the first time in 28 years! Features include:
- Four double-bedrooms or three and a family room with indoor-outdoor flow to west-facing courtyard and alfresco terrace with vine-clad pergola
- Lovely 1920s character, complete with separate living and dining, high ceilings, central hall, bay window and leadlights
- Delightful garden with securely-fenced flat lawn front and back, roses and fruit trees, including feijoa, lemon, apple, fig and two grapevines
- Single garage with rear door access plus bonus of garden shed for extra storage
- Great location, close to Broadway shops and eateries, schools, bus route and Miramar shops
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,095,000
This is a wonderful chance to buy into a top street and either restore or modernise this fabulous home and create a dream lifestyle. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Garages: 1 Garage
Family Room: 1