Situated right in the heart of the action, with dual entrance from Vivian St and Victoria St, this spacious and well presented apartment offers surprising value in a super convenient location, and very flexible options in terms of mixed use.
If you are planning to run a small business from home, this apartment is perfect, with the ample lounge offering plenty of room to use a portion as an office, with the Vivian St frontage presenting excellent access (inc a wheelchair ramp) and signage opportunities.
Kids at university? Take control of their accommodation with a property, and a location, they will love.
- Open plan kitchen / living
- North facing for great sun and natural light
- Spacious 100sqm^ (more or less) floor plan
- Two double bedrooms
- Sensational central location close to everything - walk or scooter everywhere
- Rates $2,613.68pa
- Body Corp levies $438.24 monthly
- Earthquake resilience assessed as 40% NBS (hence buyers will need a large deposit to buy this property)
- BEO $425,000
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
This is a very interesting opportunity for those with some imagination - it doesn't fit the normal mould - for the right buyer, this will represent an excellent opportunity to own your home AND your office, at a price that won't break the bank. An excellent way to get started or get ahead. Come check it out and let us know how it measures up.
(^Source: Property Guru)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Family Room: 1