Does it get better than this for first-time buyers wanting to live close to work or the capital's cosmopolitan heartland? A 70sqm^ character apartment with amazing sun in a wonderful location handy to everything that makes inner-city living so exhilarating and convenient. Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms and open-plan living/dining with galley kitchen
- Perfect for busy professionals or your university-age children
- North-facing for fantastic sun and lovely light-filled interior with steel windows and city views
- Superbly located in character building with Le Moulin Bakery and ethnic restaurants virtually on the doorstep
- Only metres from bus stop and within an easy walk of the CBD, Cuba Street precinct and university campuses
- Bonus of a car park plus easy motorway access if you live out of town and want a city pad
- Ratable Value $450,000
The icing on the cake of this great buy is the potential to add value and capitalise on the sought-after location. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
(^Source: Property Guru)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 1