If you want to live close to the city but away from the din of downtown, you won't find better value than this superbly presented gem with sensational sun and views. Located in an iconic company share complex at the city end of one of Brooklyn's best streets, it offers an amazing lifestyle for much less than you'd think. Features include:
- Two-bedrooms (one double and one single) with newly tiled bathroom
- North-facing for amazing sun and views from both the light-filled living/dining room and main bedroom
- Panoramic views over native bush and Central Park to the city and harbour, from Mount Victoria to Kelburn
- Easy-care outdoor living, with private balcony and shared use of a communal garden that was planted to attract native birds
- Well-appointed kitchen with underbench oven, integrated rangehood and ceramic cooktop
- Single garage for off-street parking and close to bus stop or within walking distance of the city, universities, and Brooklyn and Aro Villages with their bars, eateries, cinema and bakery
- Company share levies $6,333.12 per annum for owner occupiers, includes rates and insurance
- Buyer Enquiry Over $569,000
This is a fantastic opportunity that combines convenience, views and serenity in an affordable blue-chip location. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Garages: 1 Garage
Family Room: 1