Here's a fantastic opportunity for first-time buyers, investors and out-of-towners wanting a secure, convenient inner-city pad in one of Thorndon's most sought-after streets. This one-bedroom corner apartment combines great sun and views in a blue-chip location, within easy walking distance of the Parliament and government precinct. Features include:
- Open-plan living and dining with a lovely outlook, large double-bedroom with built-in wardrobe, and bathroom with shower-over-bath and provision for laundry facilities
- Northwest-aspect for amazing natural light and views over Thorndon character homes to the city and harbour
- Incredibly safe and convenient location, walking distance of the CBD, Parliament, train station, bus terminal, and Thorndon shops, supermarket and eateries
- Bonus of an off-street car park in an area where parking is at a premium plus easy access to the motorway
- Potential to add value and capitalise on prime address in one of Wellington's most sought after suburbs
- Affordable body corporate levies of $8,733.12 p.a (including insurance)
- Buyer Enquiry Over $419,000
For sale for the first time in 20 years, this is a wonderful chance to acquire an affordable apartment arguably in Thorndon's best street. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 1 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 1