First-time buyers and investors will see the value and convenience of this superbly located townhouse in the heart of Thorndon. Architecturally designed by Peter Beaven and for sale for the first time since 1999, it's set well back from the street at one end of Pitarua Mews close to everything that makes the complex so popular. Features include:
- Versatility of three double-bedrooms or two and a study that opens to a courtyard
- Spacious, warm open-plan kitchen and living/dining area with exposed beams, timber ceiling and heat pump
- Easy-care indoor-outdoor living, with French doors to north-facing balcony
- Great location, being within walking distance of the CBD, metres from Thorndon Village shops and eateries and minutes from Botanic Garden
- Internal single garage and with convenient access to both northern and southern motorways
- Body Corporate levies $3,289.96 per annum
- Buyer Enquiry Over $795,000
If you're looking for a low-maintenance, lock-and-leave lifestyle or investment close to the CBD, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 13th May 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Garages: 1 Garage
Family Room: 1