This is a very rare chance to purchase a mid-century classic designed by well-known architect Fritz Eisenhofer. This split-level home has the clean lines, native timbers, and signature internal courtyard that you would expect from its architectural pedigree. Facing northwest for incredible sun & views on 812sqm^ of leafy outdoor living with terraced lawn, garden, and bush that kids will love exploring. In nearly original condition, yet well looked after, it represents an exceptional opportunity to modernise and enhance its unique character.
- Great separation between two 'wings' with four double-bedrooms plus an extra two studies or guest rooms, all with original built-in wardrobes and extra storage
- Approximately 150sqm^ floor (not including the double garage)
- Great indoor-outdoor flow from lounge and dining room to private, sunny internal courtyard and deck
- Two bathrooms - both with a shower-over-bath - including one with vintage decor
- Handy to bus routes and Otari-Wilton's Bush for exploring some of Wellington's most picturesque walkways
- Only a short walk from decile-10 Otari School and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Quiet no-exit family-friendly street with minimal traffic
- Carport plus a double garage for incredible parking and secure storage
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,145,000
This home is perfect for professional couples, families, or anyone who loves the clean lines and indoor/outdoor connection of mid-century architecture. If you are looking for sun, views, and style, don't miss this Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Friday 14th May 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
^Source: Property Guru
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Garages: 2 Garages, 1 Carport
Family Room: 1