Could there be a lovelier, rarer or more affordable combination of inner-city character and private garden than this two-bedroom delight? Located in one of Wellington's best streets, it offers sunny indoor-outdoor living within just a few minutes' walk of the waterfront, CBD, Golden Mile and Thorndon shops. Features include:
- Gorgeous leafy courtyard and garden with flat lawn and trees: virtually unheard of for an apartment in this price range
- Charming character with subtle art deco touches in the sought-after boutique Hobson Flats complex
- Open-plan living with heat pump and French doors to garden for al fresco bliss or just sitting in the afternoon sun
- Cats approved by the body corporate on a case by case basis
- Internal car park for secure off-street parking within easy reach of the motorway
It's hard to imagine a better Hobson's choice for apartment and first-time buyers than this amazing gem. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Wednesday 19th May 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
RV $430,000 | Tender. Closing 1.00pm, 19 May 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 1