Here's a fantastic opportunity to live in a sunny, serene setting with lovely views and privacy plus the bonus of a recently renovated self-contained one-bedroom living area downstairs to accommodate teenagers, extended family, or guests, or work remotely from home amid birdsong and bush. Features include:
- Superbly presented three-bedroom home with spacious living and dining, indoor-outdoor flow to sunny entertainers' deck, and modern Colorsteel roof
- The added bonus of a recently renovated self-contained one-bedroom living area
- North-facing for brilliant sun from early to late and breathtaking views from east to west
- Garage and off-street parking at end of a quiet street with no thru traffic
- Leafy, picturesque garden with flat lawn and amazing native birdlife because of proximity to Zealandia
- Handy to Kelburn Village, with its shops, eateries, cable car and Botanic Garden, and within walking distance of CBD and Victoria University
- Close to decile-10 Kelburn Normal School and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
The combination of a three-bedroom house and one-bedroom flat in a safe, quiet street makes this family home as versatile as it is affordable.
Tender closes at 12 pm Thursday 5th August 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels, Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Family Room: 2
Off-Street Parking: 1