Seldom can you buy a BRAND NEW stand-alone house this close to the city, let alone one so highly-specified with four bedrooms, fantastic views, easy-care outdoor living, great storage and off-street parking next to a magnificent native bush reserve.
- Architecturally designed by local resident Geoff Fletcher, of Grand Designs fame, to capitalise on the private, sheltered aspect with harbour and bush views
- Four double-bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, two with hardwood shelves and one that would make an amazing work-from-home office or second living area
- Stylish interior with negative detailing, recessed aluminium skirting boards, oak strip flooring, air filtration system for condensation-free living and app-controlled electric radiator heating
- Streamlined kitchen with induction hob, integrated appliances (including fridge/freezer) and the sophistication of leathered-finish granite benches
- Large, northeast-facing garapa hardwood deck with wire mesh to diffuse light to the lower level - perfect for summer entertaining
- Car pad wired for EV charging and convenience of easy street parking within a short walk of Aro Village with its shops and eateries
If you want a new city-fringe home with great walkways and cycle trails on your doorstep, immersed amid birdsong and bush.
Please contact Elise Boulieris or Steve Rodwell to arrange a private viewing.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 1