Imagine a near-new one-bedroom apartment, with lovely natural light and views. Imagine no more, this dual-key apartment is a great way to pay off the mortgage while enjoying all the advantages of inner-city living. Features include:
- The one bedroom is positioned in a sought-after southwest corner that affords apartment views of the town belt, Brooklyn and Kelburn, and the south-east facing studio has views of the harbour and Mount Victoria
- Extensive glazing to maximize outlook, natural light and late sun
- Popular downtown location for tenants and owner-occupiers on the doorstep of CBD and top shops, bars, and eateries
- Set back from Dixon Street in Feltex Lane for privacy, security, and peace and quiet
- RV $690,000 (not indicative of market value)
One bedroom - Fixed Tenancy $525 per week ending 9/01/2022
Studio apartment - Fixed Tenancy $450 per week ending 9/01/2022
This is an amazing opportunity for investors and first-time buyers seeking a modern, immaculate city pad with the bonus of a studio for income or lifestyle. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 24th June 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
RV $690,000 | Tender. Closing 12.00pm, 24 June 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Family Room: 2