What's not to love about this sunny and cherished character home that's for sale for the first time in 25 years? Elevated for fantastic sun and lovely views, it combines leafy indoor-outdoor living with modern comforts and superb presentation so close to the village shops and bus stops. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms with original built-in rimu wardrobes for great storage and period charm and two to three living areas
- Gorgeous 1930s character, complete with rimu floorboards, Carrara ceilings and leadlights - plus a modern sympathetic kitchen extension with Lyall Bay views
- Light-filled open-plan living/dining with French doors to big northwest-facing deck that steps down to flat lawn that's perfect for kids and pets to play on
- Year-round warmth and comfort with open period fireplace in formal lounge, woodburner in the family room, and the convenience of a heat pump as well
- Double glazing in the kitchen / family area, plus separate laundry with guest toilet
- Picturesque walk-up from the double car pad is up a path landscaped with natives under the spreading branches of a pohutukawa
- Huge bonus of off-street parking - carpad and carport for up to three cars
Rarely do you find such a seamless mix of the traditional and the contemporary in a setting as picturesque and private as this.
I look forward to seeing you at one of the open homes or please contact me for a private viewing.
LIM and Building report are available upon inspection.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Family Room: 2
Off-Street Parking: 2