If you're a first-time buyer or seeking a charming, superbly presented alternative to apartment living, you'll love this stunning two-bedroom delight in the heart of one of Wellington's most sought-after inner-city suburbs. The super cute street appeal hints at what lies behind the front door and beyond. Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms, including master with double glazed bay window and double-wardrobe
- Tastefully renovated for modern living while preserving the historic charm of high ceilings, sash windows, and native floorboards
- Open-plan living with skylights and year-round comfort of a heat pump
- Spacious modern bathroom with a bath and separate shower
- Raised rear courtyard for barbeques, entertaining & some pot plants
- Enclosed studio is ideal for storage but has the potential for a sleepout or study
Walk and bike everywhere from this central location, with the convenience of residents' car parking at the gate, plus regular buses close by. See you at Sunday's open home.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 8th July 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels, Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Family Room: 1