UPDATE: Make no mistake, this home needs work but the new asking price represents extraordinary buying. Think of the potential value you could add! The owner is highly motivated and has offered else where subject to this sale.
Seldom can you buy a three-bedroom home with views this breathtaking this close to the CBD in this price range. Move-in and marvel at the dazzling vista while adding value at your leisure to capitalise on the amazing location and sun. Features include:
- Spacious open-plan living with panoramic harbor views that stretch all the way from the Petone foreshore to Oriental Bay and beyond to Cook Strait
- Indoor-outdoor flow to the wide east-facing deck for soaking up the sun and scenery
- Corner section with the sunny northeast aspect that's safely fenced for kids and pets, with a charming courtyard garden, flat lawn, and shed for extra storage
- Single garage with convenience of rear door access to the house plus extra off-street park
- Bonus of dual pedestrian access from Sunhaven Drive and just metres from the bus stop
This is an exceptional chance to live within a short drive of the city in a sunny, easy-care setting with views you won't believe. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
During the Alert Levels, Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by the REINZ.
Off Street Parks: 1
Family Room: 1